L's Lair

Thursday, June 21, 2007

SURE. IT'S A LITTLE UNSETTLING.

There's not much in the world that can make me happier than chilling out with a good, mindless magazine. It's a nice break from my typical fare of "War and Peace" ya know? (kidding)

I can't say that I ever reeeaaallllly get to enjoy my magazines in total tranquility and solitude. Bama is NOT a very patient pet.

This is what I see as I attempt to fill my brain with frivolous fashion tips and celebrity gossip...an intense gaze perched just above my magazine.


Guess he's trying to wear me down so I'll finally set aside my magazine and throw his tennis ball.

I'll admit. Sometimes it works.........

1 Comments:

  • or you could have a two year old that doesn't let anyone look at a mag. or paper without putting his hand through it. love the picture...what a cutie!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home