L's Lair

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

But do I REEEAAALLLLY mean it?

This is HUGE for me.

I'm a self-confessed reality show junkie. People, I even watched My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss a couple of years ago.

If that doesn't scream, "I need help. Someone please stage an intervention", I don't know WHAT does!!

I've proudly and enthusiastically watched American Idol from episode ONE. I couldn't begin to recount the ohmygosh-can-you-believe-what-she-was-wearing and is-it-just-me-or-is-he-totally-tone-deaf conversations I've had around the watercooler on the "mornings after."

Chris Daughtry? Oh yeah. It was pretty much love at first sight.

I sat around a table of NOTHING but guys recently and the entire conversation (approximately one hour) revolved around American Idol.

It's truly a cultural phenomenon. You have to agree!

This season, however, has been somewhat of a disappointment. I'm especially saddened that my absolute favorite resident mop top (Chris Sligh) is now gone. TOTAL injustice!!! I'm bitter.

This whole Sanjaya situation must be resolved. AND quickly!

In general, I'm not much on boycotting. Personally (don't care if you agree or not) I don't think it actually does much good in the long run.

However, I'm seriously considering foregoing the remainder of this season of AI if Sanjaya doesn't go home this week.

That being said, take a second to watch this video. You'll find that the anthem is both annoying annnnnd catchy. You'll find yourself humming it under your breath in NO time!

Don't say I didn't warn you . . .

3 Comments:

  • I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard. Uh, yeah..catchy tune. Let's hope he is voted off and we don't have to hear his name again for awhile.

    By Blogger Julie, At 4:15 PM  

  • What on earth are you going to be doing on Tuesday and Wednesday nights NOW???? And your blood pressure might return to normal if you tune out AI!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:24 PM  

  • i totally agree! he infuriates me!! dereks brother refers to him as man-gina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home