L's Lair

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

CLOSE THE BLINDS AND TAKE THE PHONE OFF THE HOOK--IT'S 4 GLORIOUS HOURS OF "24"

I'm a simple woman, with simple needs . . . and one of my needs is my weekly Jack Bauer fix!!! It's been toooooo long. I've missed the creepy, hazy blue lighting of the CTU headquarters. It seems like ages since I've heard that unmistakably ominous countdown clock.

Great show. Great characters. Great plot. Great suspense.

Kiefer simply makes MacGyver look like a pathetic cartoon character. It's true.

We were out of town for the weekend (more bloggy details to follow in a later post) so we had to record BOTH nights of the 24 premiere. I was hoping and praying that all would go well with our DVR. Someone was gonna have some MAJOR heck to pay if my show didn't record. Heads woulda rolled. I'm just sayin' . . .

David and I have our evening planned (yes. we're party animals.) We're gonna sit down and enjoy a 24 marathon tonight. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

I was successful in steering clear of any Jack-Bauer-CTU-Chloe-nuclear-bombs-corrupt-president type conversations today. I didn't want ANY details to slip from anyone else. I simply must experience the premiere for myself!

Something tells me it won't disappoint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home