L's Lair

Friday, January 12, 2007

THE INEVITABLE RESULT IF MINNIE PEARL AND MARTHA STEWART HAD A LOVE CHILD



As I unlocked my front door when I got home today, I looked up and HAD to laugh! There it was . . . all bright and shiny and predominant . . . the tag from Pottery Barn still hanging from my rustic, holiday swag.

Now mind you, the decoration has been hanging there for a solid month. How could I not have noticed?! And I pride myself in being a "detail" person . . .

Makes me wonder. Did any of the 25+ people who visited my home over the Christmas season spot my faux pas as they passed over the threshold?

I choose to believe that they were all soooo overwhelmed by the warmth, love and good cheer emanating from our home that they didn't even notice. ;-]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home