L's Lair

Monday, January 08, 2007

"HI. MY NAME IS L. I'M A PISCES. I LIKE LONG WALKS IN THE RAIN, AND . . ."

Allow me to re-introduce myself!

Sorry. It wasn't intentional to neglect my blog during the holidays. I'm confident in saying that this past December just maaaaaay have been our busiest on record. For real! It was great though--truly wouldn't trade a minute of it. Was full of family, fun, friends and frivolity. ;-]

I plan on filling you in on the month's festivies over the next few days so stay tuned.

I'd love to stay and chat but I must go. Need to get geared up for the national championship game later. It's a raaaare event for me to pull for Florida BUT it's necessary tonight. (Gotta stay true to the SEC, ya understand.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home