L's Lair

Monday, October 30, 2006

PARKING PERFECTION

You can file this one under too much time on our hands! ;-]

The other day, my friend Julia from work decided to purposefully do a poor job of parking. (Don't ask. Some days it's just necessary to amuse ourselves at the office.)

Here was her effort.



Not to be outdone...my friend Amy gave it her best attempt. She got "inspired" with her angle. Not bad.



There was noooo way I was lettin' these two chicks outdo me! Here was my whack at creative parking.


Personally, I think I won. Whadda you think? ;-)

1 Comments:

  • Haaaaaaaaaa! Yep you won for sure! Funny thing, I think David parks the truck like that too... must be a family thing!

    By Blogger Sherry and Ryan, At 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home