L's Lair

Thursday, May 17, 2007

LIKE ONLY A MOTHER CAN

My sister and I took our mom out for a belated Mother's Day breakfast this morning. Nothin' like a little girl talk over a Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity on a Thursday morning!

The card I bought for Mom this year says it all . . .




It wasn't until I got to college that I realized how important her daily encouragement was to my life. I'll admit, it was an adjustment to not wake up to a wonderful pep talk each day. She was theeeee best at building me up.

My mom truly made me feel like I was the smartest, most capable girl she knew (still does). Her constant vote of confidence went a long way toward helping me believe in myself.

I've been able to succeed in several areas of life. Thanks "Jude" . . . I owe that to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home