L's Lair

Friday, March 07, 2008

I'd Be Happy to Babysit for The King's Grandkids Though

When I'm in the checkout line at the grocery store and the cashier says, "HEY! You know who you look like?!" I can usually predict a list of about five people that it will be.

One of them is Lisa Marie Presley. (Sometimes, it's Priscilla Presley but I PRAY they mean before her overly ambitious plastic surgeries. Know WHEN to say WHEN, baby!)



Anyway. Lisa Marie Presley and I are almost the EXACT same age. Her birthday is the first day of February and mine is the last day of February. Therefore, we both just turned 40.

It was announced today that she's having a baby!

For the record, I am NOT having a baby for my 40th birthday.

Just in case any of you were wondering. ;-]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home