L's Lair

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

RHYMES WITH EAGLE

Yep. You're right. I took the month of August as a bloggy break. Now I'm rested, refreshed and ready to share more useless trivia and mundane anecdotes. And shoes. There'll be talk of shoes.

But not tonight.

Tonight, rather, I wanna suggest a great new CD for all of you who love the Christian tunes. Today is the release date of a CD that I've been enjoying for a couple of months now. I was fortunate enough to receive a pre-release copy of the new Monk & Neagle CD "Twenty-First Time" and I've played it to death. Gooooood stuff.



I hope the CD does well because these two Texas dudes seem really neat. You'll like their music if you enjoy harmonies.

The title song, Twenty-First Time, is probably my favorite cut on the album. You can listen to it here.

Anyway, it's good to be back. More posting and pics to come this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home