L's Lair

Friday, October 26, 2007

FOOL ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME

The first five seasons of the show 24 were simply amazing. I counted the hours from Monday to Monday...waiting for my favorite show.

But season six? Now, that was an entirely different story. What a disappointment. What a letdown. What a snoozefest!!! No. LITERALLY -- I actually fell asleep during a couple of episodes. Trust me, that would have NEVER happened during the previous seasons. My speeding heart rate aloooooone kept me wide awake.

However, in the spirit of TRUE forgiveness and turning the other cheek, I've decided to take Jack Bauer back. I'll give him a second chance.

They released the trailer of season seven today & it looks like it MAY have real possibilities. Whadda ya think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home