L's Lair

Sunday, July 30, 2006

[SMACK!!!] Hmm? Huh? What? Oh? I missed it?

A couple of months ago, David and I were lucky enough to get to catch a Seattle Mariners game ... live ... in person ... IN Seattle. It was a great night. The weather was mild and the food was greasy. Perfect.

Believe it or not, this was actually my first Major League game. I really do like baseball - really I do - just have never had the good fortune of attending a game. I enjoyed the whole experience. Soaked it all up. (My husband says I was a natural.)

We were with a group of David's co-workers. At one point, the sweet wife (Alyssa) of one of David's co-workers (Travis) said, "Hey. Guys. Look this way" and asked us to pose for a quick picture.

The second we smiled and said "cheese" we heard a loud SMACK in the background. Yep. There it was. My first Major League home run and I missed it. :-(

That's okay. Makes me smile when I look at the picture. I'll always be able to hear the sound of the bat in the background.

Fun....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home