L's Lair

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

TO BLOG OR NOT TO BLOG????

I have been debating for months! Different friends have encouraged me to start my own blog. Well . . . now is the time!

I read several blogs each day. I think it's a great way to keep up with happenings (either that or I'm just plain nosy). I'm not a particularly great writer (I DO have the gift of gab though - or so I've been told). I don't have fabulous tidbits of wisdom to share with the world. My life's not particularly glamorous or exciting. However, I must admit, if anything odd, unusual or comical is gonna happen . . . it's gonna happen to me! Seems like I can't merely cross the street without some kind of drama or incident occurring. ;-)

I also e-mail numerous friends each day. LOVE to stay in touch. I don't usually have earth-shattering news to share . . . just enjoy reaching out and touchin' someone!

In recent years, I've become more and more transparent. What you see is what you get - I suppose my blog will be no different. Here goes. I'm an open book........

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home