L's Lair

Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'd imagine you can file this under FRIVOLOUS

I've spoken before about my loveslashhate relationship with Rachael Ray. I watch her show daily BUT complain about her voice the ENTIRE time I'm watching! She cooks some great meals. Always has a wide variety of guests. Does some fashion-y stuff (which you KNOW I lurve!) and, best of all, Colby from Survivor is a regular correspondent/contributor to the show. (I'm a total sucker for Colby!)

Anyway, if you've ever watched her show you're familiar with the infamous garbage bowl that she keeps on her counter at all times. She doesn't believe in making multiple trips to the trash can during food prep.

Being the marketing genius that she OBVIOUSLY is, you can purchase a replica of her garbage bowl. I know, right?! What FOOL would purchase such a thing.



Um...guilty. (*insert sheepish grin*)

In my defense, it was on sale yesterday! How could I resist!!?

Sure, I COULDA just continued to keep a grocery store bag nearby to hold my vegetable peelings. But it wouldn't be NEARLY as cute and sassy...

2 Comments:

  • I LOVE you AND I love the new Garbage Bowl! We'll have fun using it when we cook together doll!
    D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:54 AM  

  • guity too! i love mine...happy garbaging!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home